My Little Pony Christmas Show @ Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC)

My Little Pony Christmas Show @ SSC ended last Sunday. We managed to catch the last show at 7pm on Sunday. It was quite fun to see these ponies and the children were very excited to see the ponies and some lucky customers were able to take photographs together with them. I was trying to see how the costumes were assembled and I could see that the hind legs were dummy and the front legs were managed by humans. I was trying to find out where were the openings for the eyes so that the person inside the costume could see whether they were on stage. I saw that the ponies were a bit clumsy moving on the stage and bumped into each other.

My Little Pony @ Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC)

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram